Additional shipping fees $150.00
This product is no longer in stock
Inspired by a licensed massage therapist’s experience and advice, the ETNA can go very high or very low to fit a variety of modalities’ requirements and decreasing the facility need to limit a treatment room to just a select group of services.
A foot pedal allows to adjust the height, preserving the contact with the client during the treatment. ADA-certified, the table features a crossbar for safety to ensure unparalleled stability. A two-inch padding allows to better access the body and perform the proper technique.
The ETNA table is supported by a full base instead of individual legs to allow for a smoother quitter lift and enhanced sturdiness.
The curvature of the table’s top ensures the therapist’s proper body mechanism while the client enjoys the comfort of the face rest.
Your clients will appreciate the quiet motor as you adjust the table to find the perfect treatment position.
• UL certified motor
• Foot pedal to adjust the height
• Comfortable cushion with profiled contours, designed to optimize the therapist’s movements
• Crescent-shaped headrest with memory foam (412659) for optimal client positioning
• Easy-to-use, integrated pneumatic arm cradles help relax the neck and shoulders
• Welded 16-gauge steel frame for superior strength
• No welding on hinges for solid, rugged construction that will not fail
• Crossbar to ensure stability
• Height adjustment via an electric motor: min. 17” (43.18 cm), max. 34” (86.36 cm)
• Thickness of cushion padding: 2” (5.08 cm)
• Fireproof, antibacterial leatherette
Length: 181.1 cm (72.1 in)
Width: 76.2 cm (30in)
Height: 43.18 cm (17 in) to 86.36 cm (34 in)
Cushion padding: 5.08 cm (2 in)
Lift capacity: 272 kg (600 lb)
*This item is not part of the "Free Shipping" promotion.
*Shipping charges may be subject to changes according to your location.